<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18947253?origin\x3dhttp://-angel-white-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh hello. I am Ava and I am 17. Strawberries and Cream and novels are my favorite things.


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Sunday, January 03, 2010

Went for RV big walk ytd morning!!:)
& had to wake up at 7am.lols.
I was so tired la~ due to the party on fri.
Then yawn n zhihao said I looked as though I was having a hung over. Lol!

Anyway, ytd was soo fun too!!
And totally crazzzaayyy~
hahahahaha

though someone by the name of zhixuan is late, 12(?) of us managed to arrive at sci centre on time somehow XD!!
And WoW to all the many generations of rvians tt participated!!!
We even saw uncles n aunties there w their families hahaha.

Woohoo~ and had a lot of leveling up talk w dad cao & yawn.
Jolene they all were also leveling up by singing Edison chen's old
song. It's kinda Dui lian la. Bt whatevr lols.

Oh! & mh came w a cap! He looked so tan! Army must be scary sia.
Gd luck to the guys mannnsss~~~
XD

ah~ but the highlight of the event is actually visiting the new campus.
Like what dad said: it puts the rest of our schs to shame.
Totally!!!! It's so HHHUUuGGGEEE~~
X( oh why can't I be born a yr later:(((?

Lols~~ aft the long visit we went ding tai fung~~
I think tt was when it came, cuZ the air con was sooooo cold DX
thnks zh for the jacket though :D

zzzzz.. And aft my joyous outing w 4E, I had to report to work.
Poor me.
With it, I went to work.
Was in very bad condition so the whole while my face was 0^0

I think it was my sad face tt cause everyone to look so pissed as well
& blue train even scolded someone! :0 (& he blamed it on the fact tt I didn't smile at him. Wth)
haix. Really sorry abt it ahh.
But really thanks for caring for me & everything(including flower).

& thanks twin for coming all the way to visit me and bringing me porridge!!!
Love u twin(love ur porridge more) hahaha
muahx!:)

I promise I won't Chou Lian tmr le!!:)))